April 04, 2007

Ghosts and Devils


I dunno wot it is, thai's believe implicitly in 'Pii' of ghosts, in fact my girlfriend wears a buddha amulet that protects her from ghosts that she never takes off. (one tried to assault her once while she was sleeping)




Anyway, this morning while i was having breakfast my maid came to talk to me, her english is not real good, and my bahasha indonesia is even worse, however, we established that her daughter is being possessed or chased by the devil, either since I went to the zoo months back, or a devil from the same zoo I went to - to her it is very real, perhaps the daughter is having epileptic fits. My maid was in tears, to her is is very real. I asked her if she wanted to go home for a week or something, but then she said something about needing money (oho, alarm bells.)


If she spends a month of her wages her daughter will be ok for 2 weeks, half that and she'll be protected or safe for one week.??


She is muslim, I dont recall this aspect of Islam. Hmmm, what to do? It sounds like the daughter is fitting and some quack is fleecing the family for every cent he can get.


My maid is muslim, I certainly dont recall this aspect of Islam,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ghost is nothing!, when compared to the writer of this kinda blog!, LOL

(j/k), hee hee

^N^