July 05, 2007

more airport trouble...


travel agent had booked me on a 7pm flight - i arrived that day at about 4ish.... a few days before I emailed him to confirm which airport I flew out of.... Don Muang

- so he then rescheduled my flight to the 9pm flight so as I wouldnt miss it if traffic was bad etc.....

An hour before i was leaving Jakarta he sent me an email to say he had rebooked me for the 7pm flight for some reason.

OK. I arrive, travel directly to DM. get to the check in desk and the girl asks me what time is my flight?

I said 7.00pm, (it was now 6.30) - she replies with "that flight leaves from Suvanamhumi airport not DM."

What??? Oh no. you are kidding!"

fortunately - she managed to rebook me onto the 9.00pm flight which did leave from DM, so a few boring hours at the airport.

PS - and just to make life interesting the ATM swallowed my card, and the hotel had lost my booking!

Welcome to Thailand!

1 comment:

liam said...

would you believe I missed my flight home?? (lost ticket)